So that said, even I am a little disappointed with myself that this is my newest post.
I recently discovered swagbucks.com It's a search engine just like google or yahoo or ask, but you randomly get points for searching with it. The biggest drawback is that the sponsored sites are at the top of the list instead of off to the side, but it's not that big a hassle to scroll past them. Especially because they say 'sponsored by.'
I can assure you that this site works on the principles of variable reinforcement and that I am good and hooked, having earned 184 points (enough for $20 in Amazon gift cards) just since Christmas. A few of those points are courtesy of my mom, whom I convinced to try it out and add me as a referral. I get matched for her searching points up to 100. And I'll get matched for your points too if you sign up here.
You can't just start doing one search right after another because there's some sort of program in place to recognize that. It really does seem to recognize "authentic searching." I generally get 3-4 rewards per day, but some of those bucks are worth 2-5 "bucks" each. In fact, I just received 5 bucks for searching "Where is Georgia?" (Those of you who know me well know it's probably a good thing that I don't teach 5th grade geography. )
Anyway, if you'd like to give it a try, click here. (I do get bucks if you sign up and use the engine, but it really does work and I wouldn't tell you about it if it didn't. I really do have $20 in Amazon gift cards just for searching for stuff on the internet like I would anyway. Why shouldn't you?)





1 comment:
The silence is broken!! I was just wondering the other day when you were going to post again!! :)
Thanks for the tip! Amazon $ would be great!
We just received over $300 in Costo $ from using our Costco AX card which we pay off every month. It's a good way to buy new tires and such! :)
Post a Comment