Some background - I started a blog several years ago, lost interest, resurrected it last fall. That was the 2 years ago post. Then I decided that I didn't like having it at 360.yahoo.com because you got a lame address with it (http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-etWpQFI7fqhqR8S93y.P6CkR;_ylt=AjOTSX7jDWMAhQXkTXgEIpa0AOJ3). Who's going to remember that? So I moved to blogspot some of my previous posts -- thereby neatly avoiding "blank page syndrome" -- and promptly forgot about it again.
Well, I didn't really forget so much as choose to make it a low priority. Here's what I'm up to these days: working as a 4th grade teacher, studying as a credential student, mentoring as an "older woman of the church" (we have a really young church), and assisting as a dog trainer in Puppy K, which is in exchange for agility lessons on Thursdays. Then I've got Bible study, church, and various classes with Bella. We were taking a marriage class every Sunday, but that's over and now we're back to helping out with the takedown crew after church.
None of this would be possible without Joe, who is currently vacuuming behind the fridge after having washed the dishes, cleaned the cat box, and done the laundry while I read "Deculturalization and the Struggle for Equality," graded a few spelling tests, surfed the 'net for some good California Missions lesson plans, and wrote a short paper about my "attitude toward social studies and how it informs my teaching style now." Without him, there's no way I could survive the credential program and do everything else. He even brings the dogs to me since I don't have time to get out of school, go home, and get to the training center. So I go straight there, and he meets me with all my stuff. I totally hit the husband jackpot. :)
So anyway, that's my update. I will leave you with a picture of a horrible crime. A brutal "stufficide" was committed earlier this year. The orange monkey appears to have put up quite a fight, as the murderer was found passed out, exhausted, in the middle of stuffie guts and gore. A sad, sad day for orange monkeys everywhere.




2 comments:
thankyou for posting again!
this picture is awesome! haha!
Post a Comment