Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How Fast Do You Type?

95 words

Speedtest



I really want to change "Try and click here" to "Click here to try," but it's an image.

3 comments:

Greg Squires said...

I tried it three times, and the best I could get was 61 words per minute. impressive that you got 95! I'd like to see some proof of this. ;-)

Anonymous said...

85 WPM here. My problem was getting distracted every time I'd get to the next page. I type much faster, too, when I'm typing my thoughts as opposed to reading something. But still. Cool! Nice time waster too, 'cuz, I obviously have nothing else to do.

Jen in SLO said...

The little picture isn't proof enough for you? :)

This was actually my third try. The first time I didn't understand what to do. LOL

I thought you only had to type the one set of words and the number on the left was your average speed. I couldn't figure out why my speed kept going down with each set of words. :p