Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pampered Chef Redux

My friend, Jessica, is a newish Pampered Chef consultant. I've written about my pathetic attempt to host a Pampered Chef party for her before.

I'm not going to try that again; I know my limits. I did, however, agree to host a catalog party. However, it seems Pampered Chef has gone high-tech since I was an actual Pampered Chef consultant just 7 years ago. Back then, a catalog party meant bringing a catalog or two to a place where people congregated (the teacher's lounge was always an excellent place) and cajoling them into looking through the glossy pages.

Today's catalog parties come complete with an on-line option for people who won't naturally congregate around the party host in person but might have some sort of virtual relationship with her. It's a crazy 21st century we live in, I tell you.

Anyway, like I said, I'm hosting a catalog party and you are invited. It'll be fun. Pour yourself an adult beverage or two, nibble on some treats, and click through the online catalog at www.pamperedchef.biz/jessicasorbello.

Jessica has all kinds of fun things going on for party participants.



Do you know what these are? No, not the pots. Obviously those are pots. I mean the red things. Those are awesome pot protectors. If you're like me, and I sincerely hope you are not, your pots have scratches and dings in them because you mean well but really when it comes down to it, putting away dishes is not your favorite thing to do and maybe, sometimes, you don't really take the time that might be strictly necessary to ensure nesting pots don't scratch each other. These pot protectors render those scratches and dings a thing of the past. And you can have them FREE! Yes, FREE! You know how I do love FREE!

Or maybe you are a more graceful and patient person than I. In that case, you can choose this for FREE instead.



I won't make you guess. It's a "Mix and Chop." That's right. In ONE handy gadget you can have the ability to both mix and chop. The advances in technology that we have made as a society boggle the mind.

But not to be outdone by Jessica, even I have doorprizes to give away as if this were a real live party! Be one of the first 5 people to order from Jessica and comment here, and I'll send you a free recipe book from Pampered Chef. The booklets are great; they tell you exactly which Pampered Chef tool you need to use to achieve the desired results. It's cooking for dummies, which is nice for people like me.

So if you have the desire to buy kitchen products, you can go to www.pamperedchef.biz/jessicasorbello and order straight from the website.

Click on "order products" and type in my name in the space for "party host."

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh yay.....if it was not 1 AM right now, I would be busily looking through the catalog. I really want those pot nester things even though my pots don't actually nest.