Wow, this is one neglected little blog. And I still don't have time for a real update, though, if I am good, I'll be finished with CST except for the "portfolio assembly" by Monday evening!!
Anyway, quick story. When teaching young children Bible stories and when having them read said Bible stories on their own, be absolutely certain that they are turned to the proper book of the Bible before reading.
I had students read Genesis 22:16-19 as part of our study of Abraham and Isaac. One student read Exodus 22:16-19 instead.
Go ahead, look it up. See for yourself why I braced myself for a parent phone call.
That Bible. It's pretty racy.
1 year ago




4 comments:
That's hilarious. I'm sure the student was too mortified to mention it to his/her parent.
Okay, Jen, you made me pull out a Bible for the first time in ages! That poor student - thanks for the laugh!
haha! wow. of all the verses. so chicken feet at Food 4 less. interesting. i guess i never really looked. and i probably won't when i get back! say hi to Joe and the Bible study for us. we miss you guys!
lots of fun questions to answer . . . "go ask your mommy dear . . ." Sarah (Liz's sister in law)
Post a Comment