Thursday, September 23, 2010

Much Ado About You Raving Fan!

I just won a calendar from Much Ado About You! Emmy hosted a "Raving Fan" and "Future Raving Fan" contest. To enter you had to submit a picture of you with your MAAY calendar explaining how much you love your calendar and why you should be chosen as her Raving Fan. Or if you had never owned a MAAY calendar, you could enter a picture of you with your sad, pathetic calendar and explain why life would be better with one of Emmy's calendars.

Here's my entry:
My Entry

That's not a picture of me and my calendar! But it is! Really! Here's a confession and slight digression, but I do have a point, so bear with me. I have half a post written (and have had half a post written for about a week now) and waiting to be posted; it is titled "My Husband Rocks!" In the last couple of weeks, I've had plenty of opportunities to see how much he rocks. One of the ways is that, despite his reluctance to see his picture online, he agreed to help me win this calendar. I had to promise the only place this picture would ever be shown was on Emmy's site if I won. I don't think he believed I'd really win.

But he really is my calendar. I always ask him what we're doing on certain days, so I know whether to schedule something or not. It does keep us connected regarding schedules, but it's not the most convenient method of scheduling. And as cute as he is, I really really wanted one of Emmy's super cute paper planners.

Anyway, I procrastinated so long that I won before I posted that I was trying to win!

I don't know what my calendar will look like because it's from her new and not yet revealed 2011 line, but if you want an opportunity to buy a 25% off September start 2010-2011 calendar, go to her etsy shop here:
Much Ado About You

No comments: