I needed to start up this blog again, and I was paralyzed by Perfectionist Procrastination Syndrome. I knew I couldn't catch up perfectly, so I wasn't catching up at all.
The only way to cure PPS is to just do it. So, in reverse order, a list of what I've been up to since way back when -- without any editing whatsoever. Eek!
If you'd like to read all twelve topics in one big post, click here :
Catching Up -- Finally!
If you would like to read all twelve topics in individual posts, just keep scrolling down.
1 year ago




1 comment:
Good job on overcoming the dreaded P's!! I missed your humor! :)
Congrats on finishing up your credential!! Huge accomplishment! :)
I loved reading about the legacy of your aunt... makes you really consider what you are investing your life in.
I can only do one round of CA Screamin' to... at least in a 4 hour period. It's a great ride!
Post a Comment