Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tagged!



Many many many weeks ago, my friend Laura tagged me in her blog, and I totally and completely missed it! She tagged me around the time I had just been released from computer captivity and Christmas break was beginning, so I missed seeing the post. By the time I caught up with her blog, it was long past. But I still want to play, so thanks for tagging me, Laura! These are the sixth pictures, in the sixth folder of My Pictures if you sort by date and if you sort by name.

Los Prietos with Greg & Carrie, Tim & Jill, and Jeremy & Lisa - some of our favorite people at the end of an awesome weekend.


Roscoe & Bella sharing a crate in freezing temperatures while waiting for Joe to pick up new wiper blades at Fred Meyer in Medford. We had been walking around the parking lot, but as soon as they saw the open crate, they both jumped in to get out of the cold. Hard to believe Roscoe survived Missouri winters before we turned him into a weather wimp like the rest of us in SLO.

No comments: