In anticipation of dealing with Bella and her annoyance at all things "Not Normal" (such as exploding firecrackers next door), we took the dogs for a long hike to tire them out. The idea was to exhaust Bella so much that she wouldn't bother vocalizing her displeasure. I am not sure she was that tired, but Roscoe curled up right after dinner and then sort of slithered out of bed this morning rather than bouncing out. He also couldn't quite move his back leg high enough to scratch his ear.
Today we went to lunch with my in-laws and my in-law's in-laws. Luke (Joe's brother) and Cathy (Luke's wife) recently moved to Templeton from Fremont, so we met up with them and her parents and Joe's parents for a tour of their new home and their many dozens of rose bushes.

I also tried to get some decent pics of the other W family "grandpets": Teague and Winnie the Poodle.
I got some cute pictures of Teague, but this one best expresses his personality. Teague makes Bella look like an angel.

But this is Winnie the Poodle. She really is this sweet.

And just so I don't totally get in trouble with Teague's people for revealing his true nature, here's a cute one of him, too. He can't quite hide the mischief in his eyes, though.




2 comments:
Great photos. Do Teague and Winnie have the same tug of war relationship that Bella and Roscoe have?
I think I need Teague. Seriously. He looks like he could be a Crazy.
Post a Comment