I came home from school today and was confronted by a piece of cold toast in the toaster. I had to stare at it for a minute or two and then call Joe, because I honestly couldn't remember whether I had eaten my toast this morning. That's what kind of semester it has been.
I am so ready for summer. Tomorrow I teach a time management "mini-lesson" to a gang of sixth graders. Then I have two more teaching days with my kiddoes to cram as many fraction and density = mass/volume lessons into them as possible. Then it's off to Mustang Water Slides for our end of year extravanganza. I anticipate being called upon to ride this many times, as I am one of two teachers at the school willing to do it. And the heavier the raft is, the faster you go. :p
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment