Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm Back!

Apparently, I've been fighting a trojan for the last couple of weeks. Someone was pretending to be Google - trying to steal my passwords, and I couldn't get into anything Google-related. In the meantime, I fussed around with my various e-mail addresses and realized I have something like forty-bazillion email accounts and Google accounts and they're all interconnected. So I decided to clean them up and streamline them, and that's when I really confused things.

Long story short: Our friend Brian fixed my computer; I can get to my Google-related accounts; I have no idea how to streamline my forty-bazillion email and Google accounts and I just spent the last two hours trying to do so. At one point, I thought I had deleted this entire blog and I panicked.

The first thing I did when I finally got it back was export it. I might even print it out.

I still have no camera, though.

I do have LOTS of books from a variety of successful thrift store shopping trips, and I promise to write about them ASAP.

No comments: