Anyway, I have been thrifting, but I haven't been doing any decent picture-taking, so I've been unwilling to post anything. I also haven't had anything interesting happen, so I've been trying to come up with something interesting to say.
I finally decided it was better to say something even if it was a bad, boring something, rather than leave you thinking I've started a project and left it unfinished (which wouldn't be entirely out of character).
I'll just leave you with this.
Bella is me, and the Bernese on the right is Canon.
Roscoe is demonstrating how I feel about my broken camera.
Scout is hiding because she knows she's gonna be blamed.




2 comments:
The sorrows of living in a computer-programmed-everything world. I keep getting error reports on my TV, my digital bathroom scale, my microwave. I usually find if I unplug them (or take out the batteries in the case of the scale/camera/other wireless things) for 24-48 hours, they seem to self-correct.
One cannot be camera-less! That's as life-shattering as being computer-less. Been there, done that. Good luck.
I'll give that a try, Jean! It can't hurt anyway. :)
Thanks!
Post a Comment