skip to main | skip to sidebar
Jen in SLO
  •   This is where you'll find fun things like mesmerizing grammar lessons and stories about teaching.
  •   Here you'll find tips for frugal living and stories about my journey toward becoming a conscious consumer.
  •   Don't care about me? Just wanna see cute doggies and kitties? Here's your link.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (30)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (16)
  • ▼  2008 (69)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ▼  May (16)
      • Six Million People Can't Be Wrong
      • Memorial Day Fun
      • Give Some, Save Some, and Spend Some
      • Paperback Swap
      • This One Isn't About Coupons
      • Strange Hobby
      • Jedi Dogs and Jabba Cats
      • Finding Savings Everywhere
      • Shopping with Joe
      • Of course she has a coupon
      • Benign Viral Cutaneous Squamous Papilloma
      • A vet visit and $700 later. . .
      • Eight Second Ride
      • I'm on IMDB
      • Rolling ECBs
      • Free Cars
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2007 (10)
    • ►  December (10)
  • Home
  • Groceries

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jedi Dogs and Jabba Cats

I Can Has Cheezburger

I Has a Hot Dog

Posted by Jen in SLO
at 10:49 PM
Labels: My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I'm Jen, and I live in SLO. My obsessions are grammar, being frugal (especially with groceries), and dogs. I also absolutely adore alliteration, hence "grammar, groceries, and growlies."

Note: I don't really adore alliteration, but I like it enough to say I do for the sake of it.

Good Reads

  • Language Log
    1 year ago
  • My life with the critters
    3 years ago
  • Near to Nothing
    8 years ago
  • Higher Highs, Lower Lows
    10 years ago
  • Countersurfer
    10 years ago
  • Thoughts on these things...
    11 years ago
  • Musings from Micronesia
    11 years ago
  • Scraps of Soul
    12 years ago
  • Crooks and Crazies
    12 years ago
  • Confessions of a Paper Freak
    12 years ago
  • MoveMe Journal
    12 years ago
  • The Dubs
    12 years ago
  • Savoring the Savior
    13 years ago
  • Greg & Carrie
    14 years ago
  • Food, Fashion, and...Science?
    15 years ago
  • The Dog Trainer's Baby
    15 years ago
  • Better Dog Care Blog
    16 years ago
  • A Fox or Two
  • bryan.stupar
 

Search This Blog


"Papers" by Amy Teets at www.scrapix-design.com
Dog-related embellishments by Susan Gabriel at http://sueangeldesigns.com
Background design tutorial by Amanda at http://www.kevinandamanda.com
Layout and design by Trial & Error