Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rolling ECBs

In a comment on the previous post, I mentioned I was going to roll my $20 ECBs into $30 today. I didn't do as well as I had hoped because the print limit had been reached on one of the coupons I needed before I got to print. I'll remember to print as soon as I find a moneymaking coupon in the future. This one was gone in 2 days.

I did, however, walk out with
3 toothpastes
3 non-drowsy allergy meds
1 toothbrush
1 just for men "touch of gray" hair color (to use as a Turning 30 gag gift tonight)
2 quick dissolve tums packs
and
2 Sobe Lifewater bottles

Paid .87 cents plus my $20 ECB
Received $21 in ECBs :)

The toothpastes have been added to the donation pile, as I reached saturation limit on toothpaste about 3 months ago. I might add the Tums to the birthday gift, too.

No comments: